Senior Cost Controller - BSP Ref: 101754
Senior Cost Controller
BSP is seeking experienced Senior Cost Controllers interested in working with a large resources company located in the Perth CBD.
Please contact Debbie Stock or Tracie on 9322 5828 or email email@example.com to obtain a full job description.
- A Diploma or Degree in Engineering/Business/Quantity Surveying or equivalent suitable experience;
- Significant experience in a Cost Engineer role on resources and/or Minerals projects within an EPCM environment;
- Solid understanding of engineering and technical data – drawings, MTO’s, lists and schedules;
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings across all disciplines;
- Knowledge and experience in Change Management processes;
- Working knowledge of interface between engineering, contracts and construction;
- Knowledge of earned value concepts as applied to an EPCM project;
- Demonstrated use of CMS or equivalent cost control software package;
- Ideally Quantity Surveying knowledge; and
- Ideally experience of EPCM services for project delivery or at least good knowledge of EPCM services.
- Meet the above essential criteria; and
- Currently reside, and be authorised to work in Australia.
Regrettably, we are unable to consider applicants who do not have the required prior industry experience.
Please quote BSP reference 101754 when applying for this position.
Please refer to our website www.bsptechnicalrecruitment.com.au for other positions.
Suite 7/8 Clive St, West Perth 6005
PO Box 687, West Perth 6872 - PH 08 9322 5828