Document Controller - BSP Ref: 101791
BSP Technical Recruitment is seeking experienced Document Controllers interested in working with a large resources company. This contract position is located in Perth’s CBD.
The Document Controller will assist in the implementation and maintenance of effective control records and related files to store and release blueprints, drawings, and engineering documents to project personnel.
Please contact Tracie or Debbie Stock on 9322 5828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a full job description.
It is essential that you have:
- At least 3 years’ document control experience within the mining or resources industry;
- Technical records experience is required;
- Previous Vendor experience;
- Prior experience implementing and maintaining document control procedures; and
- Must have attention to detail.
- Meet the above essential criteria’s; and
- Currently reside, and be authorised to work in Australia (eg. Work Visa if required).
Regrettably, we are unable to consider applicants who do not have the required prior industry experience.
Please quote BSP reference 101791 when applying for this position.
Please refer to our website www.bsptechnicalrecruitment.com.au for other positions.
We are now on Facebook (BSP Technical Recruitment), Twitter (BSPRecruitment) & LinkedIn (BSP Technical Recruitment Pty Ltd). Please feel free to connect with us.
Suite 7/8 Clive St, West Perth 6005
PO Box 687, West Perth 6872 - PH 08 9322 5828